Monday, January 19, 2009

"In Review"

2008 is gone, but we have many, many memories to hold on to!

January~ we attended Playhouse Disney in WF, it was great and Montana LOVED it! Autumn was only 3 months old, so she slept most of the time. Levi turned 28!

February~ nothing exciting happened except Valentine's; Montana loved the candy and we ate supper together.

March~ Easter! Montana hunted eggs at least 4 times, and started to get the hang of it.

April~ Montana turned 2 with My Friends Tigger and Pooh!

May~ May 5th was the 1 yr. passing of my "best friend", my Nanaw. My cousin, Rhae, graduated from 8th grade!

June~ Our 6 year Anniversary!! Where has time gone?

July~ the girls rode on the daycare float in the Childress parade and loved every minute of it!!

August~ I turned 24!

September~ went to Chuckie Cheese for the 1st time for Harper and Hutton's B-day! Montana was TERRIFIED of Chuckie Cheese.

October~ Autumn turned1! Montana was a "good" witch and Autumn was a fairy for Halloween!

November~ My brother, Todd, and Sheri got married!

December~ Cheyenne and Shawn had their 1st baby~ Addison Faith, Dec. 13th who is so precious! Autumn FINALLY started walking New Year's Eve! :)

2008 was a FUN year! We watched Autumn grow from a 3 month old to walking and acting so silly! Montana started carrying on conservations with us and wanted to be a mother hen to Autumn. Literally, we watched our kids "Sprout!" I know that right now they change everyday and we love and enjoy it!

In 2009 I want to...

* Develop my relationship with Jesus by praying and reading my bible. It's not good enough to just "know" him.

* Be a better Mom and wife.

* Do more stuff with my girls and not worry about the things that I need to get done. Life is to precious to worry about the small stuff!

* Try to not STRESS!! It makes me feel awful and I don't sleep very well.

* Become Healthy again! Autumn is 15 months old~ no excuse anymore! Being healthy so that I can be just as active as the girls is very important to me. I LOVE playing outside with them in the summer. Loosing weight and getting in shape would allow me to not be out of breath so fast.

Happy Monday!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can do all things through Christ which strengthens you... Phil 4:13 You can do it.