Thursday, August 28, 2008
Montana's swing set is 1/2 done, we'll have to finish the other part tonight. But, the slide is on and we had to slide a million times last night!!
I hope everyone has a GREAT Friday tomorrow!! (I will knowing that I am off for Labor Day on Monday)
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
With our internet down at home I haven't posted any pictures lately. Here are a few until I can borrow the internet again!! (And the guy isn't supposed to be here until Sept. 9th to fix the internet- there is a chance before but we'll just have to see. I am going to go NUTS before then)
She loves to take a bath in Autumn's tub!!!
(I look like I am CHEESING!)
Monday, August 25, 2008
13 Random Things on my mind....
1. I'm ready to go pick up Montana and Autumn...
2. I'm ready for Levi and I to go to Lubbock tomorrow afternoon with no kids!
3. Need to sweep & mop my floors
4. My laundry is always staring at me, no matter how many times I walk by it
5. I need some "extra" sleep this week!
6. I hope the afternoon goes quick...
7. Our yard needs mowed tonight, not fun at all!
8. Ready to see Autumn's "quirky, but so sweet" smile!
9. ...ready to hear Montana's "wise" comment that she will come up with today!
10. need to make my Scentsy order
11. and a Mary Kay order
12. But I really need internet service!!
13. I just pray for a Great Day!!!
Monday, August 11, 2008
We are going to the ranch rodeo in Wichita Falls this weekend, so I am sure we will have LOTS of excitement from that. Until then, Have a great week!! And if you're wondering where Autumn is in these 2 pics- she was occupied playing on the porch with Grandad!!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
On Sunday we went to ride the horses, first time since Autumn has been born. Montana loved it when she was Autumn's age, but guess what- she was scared!! Big Surprise!! We made her do it and she liked it after we rode for awhile. When I was a little kid I was the exact same way, so I am just paying for me. My Dad says, "She sounds just like her Mommy!" And the last night we went and visited MeeMaw and PeePaw. Autumn slept almost the whole time we were there and Montana ate a cookie and drank milk!! (She HAS to have that everytime we go to MeeMaw's)
Belinda- I blogged before a week-YEAH!! And Amy- tell Case he can join us to ride horses anytime!!
Daddy and the clown during her "Stick Horse Performance"
The calf scramble (Montana is latched on to Levi on the right hand side of this pic)
Uncle Todd, Autumn, and Sheri
Montana was busy talking to be in the picture!
Autumn and Sheri
Happy girl on the horse
Miss Harper Elizabeth at the rodeo
Lauren and Autumn at the rodeo
Ashley and Montana (rodeo)
Mee-Maw and 2 of her great-grandkids
This was after he was gielded last night; needless to say he is pretty sore!!
Autumn LOVES riding horses!
Miss Chicken throwing a FIT!