Thursday, August 28, 2008

Autumn's Officially Crawling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, yesterday was the DAY!!! Autumn has been crawling about 2 or 3 steps for a couple of weeks now, but had NO desire to go any further. And with her being my 2nd I have not pushed her to do anything in a hurry b/c I realize now how quick time flies! Needless to say, last night Montana had jewelry laying in the floor on the opposite side of the room and I look up and Autumn was off to get it! After crawling at least 6 or 7 steps (and all the way to the jewelry) Montana gets in front of her and says "No Sissy, that's mine!!" as loud as she can. Anxious to see her crawl again, I move Montana out of the way and move the jewelry and she crawls about 4 more steps to it. All I can say is our house is fixing to be turned upside down b/c now Autumn can get into everything of Montana's and that is gonna cause some fights!!! Autumn has been pulling herself up for the past month and having no desire to crawl until now, so I see her walking in not TOO long!! And she now has 5 teeth, we are working on #6 at the moment.

Montana's swing set is 1/2 done, we'll have to finish the other part tonight. But, the slide is on and we had to slide a million times last night!!

I hope everyone has a GREAT Friday tomorrow!! (I will knowing that I am off for Labor Day on Monday)

3 comments:

Larin said...

Yae! I'm so glad she's crawling. She tried so hard when I was there but would get frustrated because she couldn't go anywhere. I have pictures of the day care kids in my room and my friends told me I obviously had a favorite.:) Tell Montana I said please and give her a high five and give Autumn a hug for me. Have a safe weekend!!
~Love Larin

Anonymous said...

I a, so excited for Autumn, but ad for my girl Montana. She gonna have to share more now. LOL

Anonymous said...

Well hopefully you can read my comment with all the typos in it.