Thursday, June 4, 2009

Austin Bound...........

*** EDIT***

Tara WON the GOLD in Class 1a Discus!!!
You Rock girl & we love you!!!

Good Luck TARA!!!! We're ALL behind you!!!

We are Austin Bound @ 5 am in the morning to head to the State Track Meet!! We are all excited even though it will be a quick trip! Tara (Levi's cousin) is throwing the discus- she got 1st at regionals, and has a good shot @ state! Please pray for her to do well- I'm so happy for her (and she's only a junior)!!!!

My camera is storing lots of pics from our lake trip last Sunday to Lake Luggert in Altus, OK, but considering I'm packing and getting up @ 4am, I'll post when we get back along with track meet pics! We are coming home Saturday after we visit the capital, and then on Sunday we have a swimming b-day party to attend. Therefore, our weekend is jammed packed! And starting Monday, the girls start swimming lessons @ Vernon College for 2 weeks. So, if you don't hear from me in awhile- please know I'm alive just BUSY with kids & my job!!

Have a great weekend!!! See ya'll soon!!!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I remember those State Track meet days! Have fun!

Heather said...

Way to go, Tara!!