Monday, July 21, 2008

A Hectic Weekend!!

Well, our weekend started out crazy and ended crazy as well!! :) On Friday we took the girls back to the allergy dr in Lubbock for a check-up and Levi went for his initial visit!! He wouldn't go for forever, but I finally convinced him and he is allergic to about 5 different kinds of weeds and red cedar trees. Needless to say, now all my family is taking medication for allergies, which can add up in $$$ really fast! But after the dr we had a good time doing some shopping and we got a new trampoline, ours was destroyed after the storm!

On Saturday we came to Childress for the parade and rode on the Kid Smiles Daycare float, and Montana thought she was so COOL! She waved at everyone and threw candy!! Autumn had a ball too just watching everything that was going on!

We had plans to go to a birthday party after church on Sunday, but Autumn had been fussy off and on all weekend (I think we have more teeth coming), so I decided to stay home! As long as I kept Motrin down her she was ok, but if it wore out she was pretty cranky! Our youth served us lunch at church Sunday and it was great- Thank you to all of you and to Haley for being a great server!! And Matthew- for just being a clown! LOL

I will leave you with some photos now of throughout last week! I hope your Monday was great!!

Autumn loves the swimming pool!!!

Montana better watch out- she'll be dangerous in a few years!!

My sweet girls ready for bed!

Mommy and the girls while I was on vacation!!

Daddy and the girls while on vacation!

Montana & Mommy at the parade






Larin (she works @Kid Smiles) and Autumn at the parade & Autumn LOVES her! :)



Montana shelling peas!



My precious Autumn- almost every picture I have, I have already taken her bow out!! Oh well!



Levi! I'm sure he will love me for this one! :)






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics of the family. Thanks for updating us, the youth meal was good.You can tell Levi millions are looking at his picture as we speak. LOL see ya soon.

Anonymous said...

cute pics of the parade! thanks for throwing us some candy! LOL Autumn is changing so fast! Her hair is so pretty even without the bow! :) give the girls a hug from me!

cathleen

Amy said...

I am so glad you have a blog!! The girls look precious as always. I love Autumn's hair after her bow is out...it reminds me of about half of Kenna Mae's pictures from when she was a baby!!

Miss you! Let's do lunch! Maybe Thursday??

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so cute. Love the pictures. See you soon. Martha