Saturday, September 13, 2008

Holy Cow!

I can't believe that I am typing this at 5:30 am on Saturday, but I am!! I am getting all my stuff ready for the fall fest here in Quanah, I am having a booth for Scentsy Candles. If you are interested in Scentsy candles you can go to my webpage for more info about them- www.scentsy.com/jdwoods. I have to be up there to set my booth up at 7am.

The online class has gotten better, I have least got to where I can read it on my screen- yah!! And I am starting to pick up on learning to navigate through blackboard.

Guess I better get busy- have a GREAT weekend!!! These pics are from a couple of weeks ago, but I sure thought they were cute!!



Harper and Heather (so cute)

Hutton, Harper, Heather, & Montana

Me, Montana, Belinda, & Heather
shooting clay pigeons

Montana (kind of blurry, but still cute)

My babies!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are up either. LOL I hope you have a good turn out at your booth.It is still up in the air if we will leave on Sunday??? We will just have to wait and see if they clear the ports and open them.Talk to you later.

Heather said...

5:30 am??? You're crazy! I hope you had a good day at your Fall Fest booth yesterday. I am anxious to see the new catalog and have a Scentsy party. The pictures are cute!