Friday, September 26, 2008

"Scarecrows!!!"

As the fall season begins, everyone has been decorating and getting their scarecrows put in their yards. Well Montana has noticed and she is very interested in them. Daycare put 2 medium size scarecrows in their yard at the first of the week, and that was the first thing she noticed when we got out of the car. She has to touch the red one and the blue one every time we get to daycare and every time we leave.

Well, sometimes in the morning to wake her up you have to ask her a question that draws her attention to set up and talk to you. This morning I asked her, "Does Marci's yard have 2 scarecrows in her yard?" She popped up off the pillow with her eyes wide open and lit up!! She responded, "Yeah there 2 of them- one red, one blue. There 1,2,3,4, 6,7,8,9,10 red and blue!" And then she kinda just leaned against me and hugged me. She spit all that out in about 2 seconds!! It was the funniest thing to listen to her ramble and still be halfway asleep, but needless to say, she was good and awake after that!!

Priceless!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet . I miss them both I am going to go get her Wednesday if that's ok?I'll email you about it. How was th party?I hope it was not stressful for you.

Amy said...

She's too funny! Wish I could spend more time getting to know her!!

Heather said...

That is so cute! She says the cutest things.