A lot has been on my mind the past few days, and I really don't know why all the sudden I feel like I can't stay focused on anything?!
1. I am very nervous about doing classroom observations at Childress Elem. tomorrow (kindergarten) ~ maybe b/c I know very few people at this school. Being nervous about this I think has caused a lot of what is going on in my rambling head. Pray for me! :)
2. The paint and flooring for the girls bathroom has been staring at us since we bought it like in October. It has to be done by Montana's party!
3. Our new blinds for our living, dining & kitchen came in Mon., but they were wrong! Thank goodness it was the woman's fault at the store, so that they will reorder them again. Now, we have to go to WF this weekend & take the wrong one's back to the store. How much longer till I will have my blinds?
4. I never get all of what I need done! I am ready for it to stay light longer. I am tired of getting home @ dark everyday. I want to enjoy some time outside with my family!! And we desperately need to buy a new grill~ ours is on the last leg!
5. We have lived in our house 2 yrs in May. Why does the office still look like it did 2 yrs ago? Will it ever look different?
6. I need to register for the TeXes Exam, so that I will be all ready to take an internship for the 2009-10 school year.
Ok, enough of my ramblings, but now you see why I have a hard time concentrating on any one thing and why I feel stretched from A-Z. Just pray that tomorrow will be a good day at the Elem. Maybe then, I can be a more focused person. Happy Hump Day!!