Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mini Spa Day

Yesterday when Montana woke up around 8:30am, I told her that we would paint her finger nails and toe nails before Autumn woke up. After I took the old polish off and trimmed them, I told her that I was going to check on Sissy before we started. Well, Autumn was sitting straight up in the bed, so she literally laid on my leg while I was painting Montana's nails. When I was done with her, she stood up off her stool and was talking to me. When I turned around Autumn was sitting on the stool holding her foot up for me to paint her toe nails (for the 1st time). I got them painted, but had to hold them up off the floor until they dried and she was gone to play as soon as I got done. I still can't believe she sat there that long. Needless to say, I had to get a picture.

*Please Note* This picture was about the 3rd one I took b/c Autumn just couldn't leave her feet still. You just gotta love a 19 month old!!! So I guess you can say we had a Mini Spa Day @ our house yesterday!! Have a great Sunday!



3 comments:

Sheri said...

that's just too cute!miss y'all tons can't wait to see ya.

Kary said...

Too cute...maybe I will have a little girl so we can I mini spa days too.

Whitney said...

Precious!