Thursday, September 10, 2009

1st Day of Preschool

Well today was Montana's 1st Day of Preschool. She has been waiting for this day for months, and when we attended Open House we were given her first homework assignment which was really cute. We were to trace her hand around a heart and since there are 5 fingers, we were supposed to write 5 things that were special about her. She had so much fun helping to determine the 5 things. And we wrote:

1. I am very loving and caring.
2. I am a great big sister.
3. I love to have fun- sing & dance.
4. I am a big helper.
5. I love to learn and read.

The funny part was her coming up with things that were special about her. One of her things was that she was "cute." It made us laugh! And Miss Autumn wasn't happy that she didn't have homework! lol Next year she'll get to go too! And Montana wouldn't let me take any pictures of her at home, but when we got to preschool she was all smiles!!

I am just excited that she has become such a cute and funny little girl! What else could I ask for?

All Smiles

In Ms. Angie's class

No comments: