Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thoughts Swarming...

Have you ever had a million things going on in your head at once.... Of course you have, that's life these days!! This past week I seem to have been swarmed by my thoughts. At work and at home I seem to be working on one thing but thinking about the next thing that needs to be done! And I'm not complaining, I'm just thinking that our life is getting crazy!!

...Tonight is Montana's Open House at Ms. Angie's Preschool, I'm so excited for her!...

...Next Friday is Quanah's homecoming and Tara is a Homecoming Queen Nominee so Joycelyn is making mums for the girls...

...I'm having a Scentsy booth next Saturday & my Mom is coming in to watch the girls...

...In just 2 weeks, Lacy & I are having a baby shower for another friend, its starting to get into crunch time to make sure we have everything done & since I seem to be a perfectionist- I'm already stressing! :)...

...Laundry seems to NEVER go away, and either do the dishes...

...The girls may be fighting one minute, yet hugging the next...

...I need to get the girls a dress that isn't a summer dress, guess I better get one ordered...

...I really need to get Quicken downloaded into my computer...

...We finally got Autumn a Tag Junior (since Montana loves her Tag), but it still needs to be downloaded...

...my office is crying to be cleaned & organized...

...I hate filing papers at work, but it seems to be a lot of what I've been doing- organizing!...

...But oh how I LOVE Levi and the girls & I wouldn't trade my life for anything!..

...And above all, I thank God for allowing me to have the life I have!!!!...

I seemed swamped in my head but when I think about it, I wouldn't ever trade it. Levi and I love the life we have and live everyday to the fullest because we don't hold what tomorrow will bring!!

No comments: